We went to the OB today and everything is going well. I have gained a little over 3 pounds, which is OK for this stage of the game. I figure the baby should be able to use some that I already have,,,but i am sure things don't work that way. Proof that a male designed this whole pregnancy thing! Hewitt didn't do an ultrasound, just the doppler, but it was good to hear the heartbeat loud and clear! We plan on getting pics when we go to the specialist in 3 weeks.
My sweet tooth is getting out of control! I have, to this point, been pretty good. My big weakness runs to baked goods. Sara and I went in to Panera for lunch today and I almost swooned at the site of bearclaws, scones and cheese danish! I settled for strawberries on my salad instead. I am going to have to break down and get something serious soon. I am imagining cheesecake in all it's cherry topped splendor. Nothing fancy, just plain New York style topped with sour cherries. OMG if it wasn't 8:00 on a school night, I'd be on the road on a mission!! There is a cheesecake place in Grandview that is supposed to be good...
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i think i am having sympathy-cravings for you. i went to the farmer's market by my work last night, and i almost fainted when i saw the hot apple turnovers - fresh from the oven.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete