Just when we thought Madeline was over her "crud" she went into fussy mode last night. I figured "she's allowed-it sure is hard work being a baby!". Nothing would do but she had to eat a little bit-easy enough. Well, it became hard to tell if she was munching or just mucking around and my tanks were on empty so she went to David and a bottle.Then...
Without warning, 1 1/2 boobs worth of milk came flying out her nose and mouth. She never uttered a sound, just looked right at David, gave a little smile/smirk, and spewed forth ABC breastmilk. It even scared the dog!
Poor baby-I think she is feeling better today. No temperature and all smiles. But, I may have the priests on call anyway...
On another health note, Jameson has developed an intense liking for clementines. Therefore, there is no worry of him getting scurvy anytime soon. Whew-a relief I know!

No comments:
Post a Comment