It is official: At 32 weeks, I can be seen from space. I am sure that if you Google Map our house, I will show up. Pretty depressing, really. Amazing as well that the human body can be distorted to this degree and go back (kinda) to "normal". Small Fry has been super active lately-sometimes if I didn't know better I would swear there were 2 in there! I had an appt with the OB last week and we talked about a C-section. She didn't jump on the ol' bandwagon, so I was a little disappointed. I am to have an ultrasound in 5-6 weeks to determine a birth weight. We will "discuss" a section/early inducement at that point. Last time, I was dilated 3-4 cm for damn near forever (started at 35 weeks) and just never progressed. I have a feeling that if that happens this time, my body will suddenly remember how not-fun that was and decide to have this kiddo early.
In preparation for Small Fry, we got the nursery set-up last weekend. Maddie was a huge "hepf" putting the crib together! She carried around the screwdrivers and screws all over the place. She would bring them to you, usually, if you asked. The plan is still to switch her to a toddler bed in the next week or so. I have caught her with her foot up on the siderail of her crib. I would hate to have to make the aquaintance of a pediatric neurosurgeon...
We are in the process of looking at the upcoming football season. I hope to make 1 game, Sept 26 vs Illinois. That puts me at 38 weeks, so if we go David will probably be a nervous wreck. If I go in to labor, maybe I will make the scoreboard!!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment