Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Progress!!

We had a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I think I have been having contractions for about a week, off and on, without really feeling them. Just Braxton-Hicks, I guess. Well, this morning I noticed a cramping along with the weird tightening feeling. Dr Hewitt checked and I am 3cm dilated and 50% effaced. Hallelujah-Something is happening!! Actually, the look on David's face was priceless! Kind of a dazed, wide-eyed look. Hewitt doesn't expect me to make it to my due date, though she would like me to make it till 37 weeks (Nov 2). That would bring us to the Wisconsin game, which I would really really like to attend. Go Bucks!! My blood pressure work -up came back "OK", so that is good news as well. I am going to try Pepcid AC to see if this heartburn can't take a break-fun stuff, let me tell you. We go weekly now to Hewitt's office, with our next appointment next Thursday. Hopefully, things will have "progressed" some more...I will keep y'll posted as events unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment