Monday, April 21, 2008

Ground breaking

By the time I arrived on-site last night after 6:00, the foundation was dug and they were working on the garage. After waiting over a year to begin, the hole is all but dug. The base stone for the driveway was installed and it was nice to not rumble my way over the old culvert pipe. The foundation should be poured in the next few days.

The hole. The guys are digging out the garage at the top.









The base stone for our new driveway. Sure beats parking in the field.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. I can't wait to visit the new place! Well, I know I'll be waiting a while... but still. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am already excited for the open house, housewarming party, AND first bonfire party (I adore a good campfire) Congrats on starting to dig!

    ReplyDelete