We haven't posted in a while so here we go...
San Francisco here I come (or went)
I attended the RSA security conference two weeks ago in San Francisco. It's the largest computer security conference in the world (aka Revenge of The Nerds 2.0). The days were long but we had good food and I got to do a bit of sightseeing. The pan handling though...was just as I remember my last trip to California.
Baby developments
Maddie has found her voice lately and is making all kind of noises. The high notes will split your head but it's still cute. She's also been making "wa wa" noises - with and without assistance. Check out the video... (it's from my cell so it's blurry)
She's almost ready to roll over and really likes playing in her jumper. Every day is something new for us all.
She's almost ready to roll over and really likes playing in her jumper. Every day is something new for us all.
Home Front
No one has bought out house yet but we've had promising feedback. Digging the foundation for our new house begins on Monday. Here's a pic showing the stakes. We wanted to move the house back a few feet more but the land dips and water may be an issue down the road.
Birthdays!
Finally, happy birthday to David's nephew Alex (4/17) and our friend Brandon (4/15).




No comments:
Post a Comment