Friday, June 27, 2008

Chompers and Lock-Jaw

Madeline cut her 2 bottom teeth last week! It seems that she has been "teething" forever. At least it took the blame for every fussy night. I will try to get a picture of her Chiclets soon. It makes her look so much more like a little kid instead of a baby. Kinda sad, but still pretty cute!

In other news, I stepped on a rusty nail last night in the driveway. Hurt like a b%&$! but didn't bleed much. When I say "rusty" it is an understatement. I think it came from the garage in all it's 1938 glory. It was kind of jagged as well. It would really make me mad if there is a fragment still in my foot. I last had a tetanus shot in college so I get to go to the doctor this morning for a tetanus shot. I hate shots.

Last week, an ER visit to rule out a head bleed and this week tetanus. What does next week hold?? If I avoid Kroger ground beef maybe I can skip E. coli...

1 comment:

  1. i thought i detected a hint of bottom teefers in that picture of maddie with aunt evelyn! i can't believe she is getting teeth already. what next - bad perm/braces/driver's license??? what happened to your shrinking chamber, to keep her a baby? that's what i want to know.

    nice string of bad medical luck lately. geez... i'd stay away from ladders, stairwells, banana peels, busy intersections, etc. for a while.

    ReplyDelete