BST= Baby Standard Time.
This alternate world of time mis-travel is usually about 45 min-1 hour behind of whatever time zone/schedule on which you normally reside. I have "lost"whole chunks of my morning. I can usually re-adjust by eliminating something else, like my lunch or shower. However, last week I was late, late, late to meet Sara and Taryn at the zoo. Most notable in the Lost Time Consequence category goes to today's realization that 50 pounds (slight exaggeration) of sour cherries went bad in my fridge. GRRRR! I had all these great plans to make fruit leather and jelly. GRRRR! Oh well. I'm over it. Really.
A quick note on ninja baby hands. How can such short arms be that quick??? I am forever amazed that the random stuff Madeline manages to grab...
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i think you should be forced to eat the cherries anyway, and face the consequences. grrr...
ReplyDeleteninja baby hands = great.
I did eat some-just to see if they could be salvaged. Due to the "results", they found their way to the alley. Very sad.
ReplyDelete