As some of you are aware, we are getting closer to the move-in to our new house, hopefully in 3 months, or so. The siding is going on, we meet with the cabinet guy Saturday and are waiting to pick out damn near everything else soon. I am starting to get a wee bit anxious about selling this house. I knew it would take a few months, but I was really hoping to be out by now. After talking to my cousins, it was suggested that we bury a statue of St Joseph in our yard. We did and got a ton of drive-up/grab a flyer traffic. We had a promising showing last week and they are coming back for a 2nd showing tomorrow. We'll keep our fingers crossed!!
Since Mel, FINALLY, mentioned her Big News on her blog, I can say CONGRATULATIONS! Many well-wishes to the future Mr & Mrs Mueller!! We are so happy that Mel and Scott overcame obstacles and nitwittery and made it to their camping trip so Scott could propose. I couldn't be happier for them both!
Maddie is growing so fast now. It is amazing the leaps and bounds she is making. We have so much fun with her! Her emerging personality is happy, curious and a bit thrill-seeking. She loves to be held upside down, spun around in our arms and "startled" by us popping into her view. Great fun! She isn't mobile yet, but all in good time!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for the well-wishes, bessie! it's been very exciting and wonderful so far, and lots to do...
ReplyDelete