- Having to watch my diet and exercise can't be all bad. Currently, I do watch what I eat-I watch the food go in and go in and go in some more!
- As for exercise, I regularly tote around a 28# toddler, but I suppose it wouldn't kill me to actually get on the ellipse (currently staring me in the back as I sit at the computer!).
- A C-Section sounds better and better the closer I get to my due date. I would love to try having stitches in a less "vulnerable" spot this time around.
- Seeing Small Fry in more ultrasounds would help pass the time till delivery (88 days, 4 hours, 39 minutes and 15 sec)
Oh well, there isn't much I can do about things now. I will keep my fingers crossed for good news this week and keep everyone posted as soon as I know. In the meantime, I may just have some ice cream tonight-it's all good till they tell me different!

No comments:
Post a Comment