Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Pics

It has been awhile (I am sure Aunt Mel will agree!) since we put any pics of Madeline up. She is changing so fast. It seems that every day there is some sign of growth, either physical or developmental. It is such an exciting process! I go back to work in a month and I am trying to "soak up" as much cuddling, hugging, and, at this stage, drooling as possible. I am so thankful that we can swing me going to work only part-time. Thank you Grandma Brown for taking care of our "child care issues"!

Another branch of the Urban Family has added a blog. Woo-hoo! Beth and Pat Long welcomed little Trevor to their family in December. Check out their blog at the link below or form our "link" section at the side. Enjoy!

http://longfamilytv.blogspot.com


Here are some pics of our little munchkin!



Chillin' on the kick n' play




Love the hat Aunt Mel knit!



Passed out





In her bouncy chair



Ahhh, bath time! (you know things have changed when your Pockets/Out-R-Inn pitcher isn't used for beer anymore!)




Ohh Noo! You don't say!!









No comments:

Post a Comment