I have been feeling kind of "antsy" lately. Like I'm maybe coming down with something. After an initial fear that I was coming down with another pregnancy (we are hoping for sooner, not later but not immediate), I think it is just hormones-they sure are a convenient scapegoat!
Madeline is sure growing fast these days. We go to see Dr Koesters Friday for her 4 month check-up and shots. Hopefully, Maddie handles the shots as well as she did last time. I am curious to see just how big my baby girl has gotten. I had to go thru her closet today and weed out some clothes that just don't make the cut anymore. It was sad to see them go in bags. She wore some 3 month shirts immediately because she blitzed right thru the "newborn" sizes. Consequently, I have grown attached to some of them. I almost cried putting them away. Pathetic, I know, but it is still hard to know she'll never wear them again. At least when I pack my clothes away, I can fool myself in to thinking I may wear them again.
I guess the moral of this story is don't mix hormones and baby clothes. This is similar to some of my other rules, such as:
Thou shalt not mix hormones and red wine
Thou shalt not mix red wine and heart ache
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i like the new slideshow - it prompted me to visit your snapfish page... and i saw new pictures! hooray!
ReplyDeletehope your first week back at work is going well - thinking of you!
love,
bucky