Sunday, September 07, 2008

Movin' On Up!! OSU tix sale!!

We are officially in contract on our humble abode here on the West Side. Woo Hoo!!

The buyer has a week to get any inspections he wants, then we have 5 days after that to "decide" what to do with whatever is found on inspection. I am only really concerned with the FHA inspection. That being said, I bought this house with FHA and there isn't anything that is still on that particular "To Do List".

Now, we all get to go into Attack Pattern Delta Mode and get ready to move into Hotel Brown. I know there is some serious purging-of-junk (1 box of coffe go-mugs and Hiney gate mugs, comes readily to mind...) that needs to be done. I swear I will enjoy every minute! Especially, if Mr Firebird Man decides to spend any more afternoons revving his "vintage" Pontiac!

I hope to have a final get-together at some time, so I will keep everyone posted. I am sure our Saturdays will be busy! On that note, is anyone interested in OSU v Troy tickets?? The seats are great- 25D Row 4, seats 1-2. They have attached seat pads with backs as well ($20 value). Asking price is $140 for the pair. If they go to someone " we know", I may be able throw in my parking pass as well ($10 value).

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am hoping so hard for you guys! Seriously, that status thing might really work, or lowering yoru price :) Either way, when it sells, that is GREAT. Good Luck and keep us posted. Say Hi to Baby Girl! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news. We knew somebody would snatch it up.

    ReplyDelete