I think the boy has finally snapped! Though he does look cute in Small Fry's new hat! Thank you Danny and Kathy for the lovely bag o' goodies!
Well, today I got one project out of the way...
All season I have been working on a stadium blanket to drive away the chill during games. Luckily, the weather has cooperated and we haven't need it. Well, at least I haven't need anything. I think David might have been a bit chilled last week, but thanks to my double furnace, no chill seems to penetrate.
I made it out of car flags of all the Big Ten schools, with an extra OSU thrown in to even things out, backed it with flannel and stuffed it with polyfil. After many trips to JoAnn Fabrics, much gnashing of teeth and a few choice swear words it is finally done!! Woo-hoo!!
We may actually get to use it since the weather has started to finally feel like football season!!

No comments:
Post a Comment