Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Small Fry Update
There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!! We had a good appoinment today with Dr Hewitt. I am a full 4cm dilated, the fluid sac is "bulging" and she could feel Small Fry's head! She stripped my membranes to get things "jump started". I can't say it was a pleasant experience, but anything at this point to get things moving! Hopefully, I will go into labor soon (like tonight or tomorrow!). We talked about inducing and if no sign of Small Fry is seen by next Tuesday (20th), I will head to L&D and be induced. She said we could do it anytime, but she is on call that evening and her partner that I like is there during the day. Worst case scenario-5 more days. I am OK with being in the hospital for Thanksgiving. We weren't going to be traveling anyway. Besides, I can eat turkey any day. Actually, I will be able to really enjoy a full Turkey Day dinner, since my belly won't be full o' baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jessie,
ReplyDeleteSara and I have been thinking of you! Who knows, since your last post was wednesday...small fry might be here by now. Glad to know that Hewitt is going to induce next week :) Keep us updated! -Emily