Monday, November 12, 2007

Waiting Game

A disappointing weekend all around I must say. The Buckeyes tanked against Illinois. I mean, seriously people, we did not deserve to win. Granted the zebras had decided not to call holding and may have missed some fumbles. Overall, however, we showed that it is a "rebuilding year". It was funny when they announced the Michigan-Wisconsin score in the 1st quarter, but not so funny ha-ha a few hours later. At least the Rose Bowl is still up for grabs. Personally, I would still be happy with 11-1 and a win at the Rose Bowl. Who knows? We may still end up with Oregon as our opponent. I would love to see Laurinitis and Gholston take down Dixon a few times.

Still no appearance of Small Fry. I am having just enough contractions to make me frustrated and edgy. I really thought I was heading in to labor yesterday morning. My back was killing me, with pain coming in waves. Unfortunately, things calmed down after a nice hot shower. Oh well, all things in good time I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment